Unemployment Insurance [electronic resource] : Legislative Issues in the 113th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of three unemployment insurance programs that may currently pay benefits to eligible unemployed workers, including unemployment compensation, temporary emergency unemployment compensation, and extended benefits. Reviews budget sequester effects on unemployment insurance benefits, discusses alleviation of State unemployment compensation stress, and addresses relevant legislative activity in the 113th Congress. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-2936a in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197164