Marine Corps Amphibious Combat Vehicle (ACV) and Marine Personnel Carrier (MPC) [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on USMC amphibious combat vehicle (ACV) and Marine personnel carrier (MPC) programs, which are in the preliminary stages of development to replace the recently cancelled expeditionary fighting vehicle program and the 40-year-old amphibious assault vehicle. Examines significance of these programs for Congress and USMC, intended operational capabilities, and need for USMC amphibious assault capability. Provides additional program information, reviews Congressional activity, and considers potential issues for Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-2723 in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197194