Emergency Water Assistance During Drought [electronic resource] : Federal Non-Agricultural Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on drought and emergency water supplies, and examines Federal drought and emergency water assistance provided by non-agricultural Federal agencies. supplies. Covers Federal declarations of drought and programs, Federal infrastructure and drought information, and Federal drought coordination and policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197282