Contractor Fraud Against the Federal Government [electronic resource] : Selected Federal Civil Remedies
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (35 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Federal statutes that provide civil remedies for contractor fraud, including the Civil False Claims Act (FCA), anti-fraud provisions of the Contract Disputes Act, Forfeiture of Fraudulent Claims Act, and the Program Fraud Civil Remedies Act. Address issues stemming from judicial interpretation of these statutes. Examines regulatory and judicial developments that have implications for enforcement of FCA, including the circuit split regarding the calculation of treble damages under FCA, the mandatory disclosure rule, and the presumed loss rule.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197341