Federal Aid to State and Local Governments [electronic resource] : Select Issues Raised by a Federal Government Shutdown
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of administration of Federal grants to State and local governments, covering characteristics of Federal grants and methods for disbursing Federal grant funds; and discusses issues raised by a lapse in Federal funding, in light of 2013 Government shutdown. Provides potential legislative options to mitigate effects of a lapse in Federal funding and to reduce impact of possible future Government shutdowns on Federal aid to State and local governments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197515