Sugar Program [electronic resource] : The Basics
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides information on USDA sugar program, which provides a price guarantee to processors and producers of sugarcane and sugar beets. Examines tools used by USDA, as authorized by the 2008 farm bill and longstanding trade law, to keep domestic market prices above guaranteed levels, including price support loans, marketing allotments, import quotas, sugar purchases and exchanges for import rights, and feedstock flexibility program for bioenergy producers. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-2535b in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197574