Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies [electronic resource] : FY2015 Appropriations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (65 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division and Library of Congress. Government Division
- Provides overview of FY2014 and FY2015 appropriations for Federal science agencies, the Departments of Commerce and Justice, and related agencies and programs. Summarizes status and scope of the bills, major issues, funding levels, and related Congressional activity. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197623