Summary Cost Data for Health Plans Available in Kansas's Exchange, 2014 [electronic resource] : Fact Sheet
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages), digital, PDF file
- Summarizes cost data for individual and family plans in federally-facilitated health insurance exchange in Kansas under P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which provides for broad health care reform. Presents data on individual and family premiums for selected ages, as well as medical deductible and maximum out-of-pocket expenses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197625