Cluster Munitions [electronic resource] : Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on cluster munitions, which are air-dropped or ground-launched munitions that release a number of smaller submunitions. Discusses criticisms of such munitions, international attempts to regulate them, and U.S. policy. Reviews DOD policy and efforts to reduce unexploded ordnance rates for its cluster munitions. Examines potential issues for Congress.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RS-22907c in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197672