Small Business Management and Technical Assistance Training Programs [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (39 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines historical development of SBA and Department of Commerce small business management and technical assistance training programs; describes their current structures, operations, and budgets; and assesses their administration, oversight, and measures used to determine their effectiveness. Reviews several bills introduced during the 111th and 112th Congresses that would have authorized changes to SBA management and technical assistance training programs in an effort to improve their performance and oversight, including S. 3442, the SUCCESS Act of 2012, and S. 3572, the Restoring Tax and Regulatory Certainty to Small Businesses Act of 2012.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-1352b in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197753