Implementation of Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes DHS chemical facility anti-terrorism standards (CFATS) program, which established risk-based performance standards and development of vulnerability assessments for chemical facility security. Evaluates DHS implementation of CFATS to date. Identifies ongoing gap between the number of facilities that have received final risk tier assignments and the total number of regulated facilities. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197796