Prayer and Religious Expression in Public Institutions [electronic resource] : A Constitutional Analysis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides constitutional analysis of prayer and religious expressions in public institutions. Analyzes Supreme Court approach to prayer in schools and legislative prayers, and examines relevant distinctions used to determine whether a public official or entity may engage in prayer activity or other religious commemorations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197832