Egypt [electronic resource] : Background and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (21 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of key issues for Congress related to Egypt, and reviews U.S. foreign aid to Egypt since the Feb. 2011 revolution. Examines recent U.S. policy toward Egypt, challenges in transition of power to General Abdul Fatah al Sisi, Egyptian economy and foreign relations, and provisions pertaining to U.S. foreign assistance to Egypt in the FY2014 Appropriations Act.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RL-33003f in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19197897