Negotiating Past the Law [electronic resource] : CRS Legal Sidebar
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages), digital, PDF file
- Examines Supreme Court decision in Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. regarding a copyright holders right to prohibit importation of copies of his or her work, and reviews implications of the decision for intellectual property provisions of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement that are under negotiation between the U.S. and various Pacific Rim countries.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19198038