H.R. 3964 [electronic resource] : Analysis of Key Provisions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides summary and analysis of key provisions of H.R. 3964, the Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley Emergency Water Delivery Act, to amend the Central Valley Project Improvement Act of 1992 to potentially reduce some water allocations for fish and wildlife and redirect them to other purposes such as agricultural, municipal, and industrial uses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19198251