Afghanistan [electronic resource] : Politics, Elections, and Government Performance
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (62 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides background on historic patterns of Afghan authority and politics, and reviews status of post-Taliban political transition and political landscape in Afghanistan. Evaluates Afghan Government capacity and performance, reviewing efforts to expand central and local Afghan Government capacity, anti-corruption efforts, efforts to promote human rights and civil society, and possible effects of a settlement with the Taliban.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-RS-21922y in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19198360