U.S.-Vietnam Nuclear Cooperation Agreement [electronic resource] : Highlights : CRS Insight
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- Discusses issues for Congressional consideration regarding pending U.S.-Vietnam nuclear cooperation agreement to allow the U.S. to export nuclear information, material, and equipment to Vietnam. Addresses whether the U.S. should ask countries, including Vietnam, to explicitly renounce uranium enrichment and reprocessing as part of a civilian nuclear cooperation agreement. Examines role of U.S. nuclear industry in reactor projects in Vietnam, and considers potential impact of nuclear agreement on U.S.-Vietnam relationship.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19198440