Legislative Procedure in Congress [electronic resource] : Basic Sources for Congressional Staff
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages), digital, PDF file
- Identifies official Government sources for information on the legislative process and House and Senate rules and procedures. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 10-RS-21363a in the 2010 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19198519