Bills of Attainder [electronic resource] : The Constitutional Implications of Congress Legislating Narrowly
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes characteristics of bills of attainders, which are laws that legislatively determine guilt and inflict punishment upon an identifiable individual without provision of the protections of a judicial trial, and are prohibited by the Constitution.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19198621