The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Block Grant [electronic resource] : Responses to Frequently Asked Questions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (46 pages), digital, PDF file
- Addresses frequently asked questions about the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) block grant program regarding its history, cash welfare caseload, program funding and expenditures, State compliance with TANF work participation standards, and TANF cash benefits. Includes tables and graphs.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-RL-32760i in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19198767