Cyprus [electronic resource] : Reunification Proving Elusive
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Reviews recent efforts and negotiations to settle dispute between Greek and Turkish Cypriots on governance and reunification of the island of Cyprus. Highlights current developments and challenges, and considers prospects for resolution within the foreseeable future.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-1136f in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19198799