Membership of the 113th Congress [electronic resource] : A Profile
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages), digital, PDF file
- Presents summary information on membership of the 113th Congress, including information on party affiliation, average age and length of service, occupation, education, religious affiliation, military service, female and minority Members, and foreign-born Members.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-2964c in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19198934