GAO Bid Protests [electronic resource] : An Overview of Time Frames and Procedures
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. American Law Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 pages), digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Foreign Affairs Division
- Explains historical development and purposes of Federal bid protest function. Examines GAO bid protest process, highlighting timeframes and procedures in light of recent Congressional concern due to protests of high-profile awards and reports that the number of protests is increasing.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 12-R4-0228c in the 2012 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19199080