The Renewable Electricity Production Tax Credit [electronic resource] : In Brief
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of renewable electricity production tax credit (PTC), a per-kilowatt-hour tax credit for electricity generated using qualified energy resources. Describes the credit, provides legislative history, presents data on PTC claims, and discusses revenue consequences of the credit. Considers economic and policy considerations related to PTC as well as policy options.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-3453 in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19199272