Spectrum Policy [electronic resource] : Provisions in the 2012 Spectrum Act
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses spectrum use, management, and regulation. Summarizes spectrum policy provisions of P.L. 112-96, the Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012. Covers provisions related to deficit reduction, directed auctions and incentive auctions for television broadcasters, reallocation of spectrum from Federal to commercial use, and unlicensed spectrum. Analyzes policy options to improve competition, and addresses planning for future needs. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-3256a in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19199317