Ozone Air Quality Standards [electronic resource] : EPA's 2015 Revision
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief background on national ambient air quality standards, the standard-setting process, and existing and most recent ozone standards. Discusses specifics of EPA changes to the national ambient air quality standard for ozone, and issues that may be raised as EPA brings current review to completion.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19199328