Discretionary Spending Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (52 pages), digital, PDF file
- Discusses types of discretionary spending provisions in P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), as amended by P.L. 111-152, the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act. Examines recent actions taken by Congress and the President to reduce Federal deficit, and summarizes impact of these actions on nondefense discretionary spending.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 13-R4-1390c in the 2013 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19199386