Oman [electronic resource] : Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Oman relations with the U.S. and neighboring countries, including defense and security ties. Discusses democratization, human rights developments, and recent unrest in Oman; covers regional relations; and reviews economic and trade issues involving Oman. and This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-RS-21534l in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report. and Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19199435