The Medical Device Excise Tax [electronic resource] : Economic Analysis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Government Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (33 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of legislative origins and revenue effects of medical device tax, an excise tax established to offset the cost of P.L. 111-148, the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Reviews issues surrounding medical devices tax within framework of basic principles surrounding choice of commodities to tax under excise taxes. Describes the tax and its legislative origins, and analyzes arguments for retaining and repealing the tax.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19199467