Klamath Basin Settlement Agreements [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (21 pages), digital, PDF file
- Provides brief background on the Klamath River Basin Conservation Area, a region along the California-Oregon border that has become a focal point for local and national discussions on water and species management. Reviews the Klamath Basin Restoration Agreement and the Klamath Hydroelectric Settlement Agreement, both signed in 2010 to settle ongoing conflicts in the Klamath River Basin. Summarizes Congressional consideration of the Klamath agreements, current issues of interest, and pro/con arguments among stakeholders.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-2158d in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19199563