Chemical Facility Security [electronic resource] : Issues and Options for the 113th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Resources, Science, and Industry Division
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (54 pages), digital, PDF file
- Describes statutory authority granted to DHS for securing chemical facilities from potential acts of terrorism. Provides overview of DHS-issued regulations, implementation, and selected policy issues. Summarizes policy options and recent Congressional action.
This report is one in a series of updates. For the most recent coverage of this report series, please see 14-R4-2918d in the 2014 issue.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2014). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 19199779