Mosgrove quadrangle, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] : 7.5 minute series (topographic) / mapped, edited, and published by the Geological Survey ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources, Topographic and Geologic Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- 7.5 minute series (topographic) [Pennsylvania] Mosgrove
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, [date of publication not identified]
Denver, Colo. : For sale by the Survey.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; sheet 70 x 56 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.81:40079-G 4-TF-024/993
- Related Titles:
- Mosgrove, Pa.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Polyconic projection (W 79 030ʹ00ʺ--W 79 022ʹ30ʺ/N 40 052ʹ30ʺ--N 40 045ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Filing title: Mosgrove, Pa.
Includes quadrangle location map.
"DMA 5165 IV SW--Series V831."
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy, selected sheets: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20020515.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 1920399