Ohio and Pennsylvania reminiscences [microform] : illustrations from photographs taken mainly in Mahoning, Columbiana and Beaver Counties, 1880 to 1916 / by Ira F. Mansfield
- Mansfield, Ira F.
- Beaver Falls, Penn'a : Tribune Printing Co., 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 204 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 28 cm
- Archival master stored at National Underground Storage, Boyers, Pa.; print master stored at remote facility.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online as part of Pennsylvania’s Past History Collection.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University, 1994. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Pennsylvania history on microfilm) Filmed with: Recollections of a runaway boy, 1827-1903 / by James Owens. Pittsburgh, Pa. : [Printed by Keystone Label Company, limited], 1903.
View MARC record | catkey: 192113