Object technology strategies and tactics / Gilbert L. Singer
- Singer, Gilbert L.
- New York : SIGS Books & Multimedia, [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 353 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Managing object technology series ; 7
- "This book presents object-oriented concepts to help the reader select a methodology, while simultaneously describing the broad range of OO analysis and design methodologies." "Object Technology Strategies and Tactics identifies critical areas in which the use of the object-oriented paradigm affects management and developer decisions. Then, without getting overly technical, it provides techniques for resolving these issues." "Designed for both managers and software developers interested in understanding OO concepts, this book will help you make intelligent analysis, design, and management decisions. Language independent, this nuts-and-bolts guide is designed to help minimize the risks and maximize the benefits of OT." --Book Jacket.
- 1884842380 (SIGS : pbk. : alk. paper)
9781884842382 (SIGS : pbk. : alk. paper)
0132611325 (Prentice Hall : alk. paper)
9780132611329 (Prentice Hall : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1924670