Living without fear-- : everyone's goal, every woman's right : the federal government response to the report of the Standing Committee on Health and Welfare, Social Affairs, Seniors and the Status of Women, "The war against women".
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Status of Women Canada
- [Ottawa] : Status of Women Canada, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 40, 42 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Parliament. House of Commons. Standing Committee on Health and Welfare, Social Affairs, Seniors and the Status of Women
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Vivre sans peur--.
- Text in English and French with French text on inverted pages.
Title on added t.p.: Vivre sans peur-- .
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1925995