Preliminary investigation of the short-term effects of storms on sedimentary characteristics and the nearshore fauna using the sediment profiling camera system [microform] / by Christine A. Miller-Way, David A. Nelson ; Dredging Operations Technical Support Program
- Miller-Way, Christine A.
- Vicksburg, Miss. : US Army Corps of Engineers, Environmental Laboratory ; [Springfield, VA] : [Available from National Technical Information Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- Nelson, David A. (David Arthur), 1955- and Dredging Operations Technical Support Program (U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station. Environmental Laboratory)
- Miscellaneous paper ; D-88-4
- Report Numbers:
- D 103.24/4:D-88-4
- Related Titles:
- Preliminary investigation of the short term effects of storms on sedimentary characteristics and the nearshore fauna using the sediment profiling camera system
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 92-0541-M.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche.
View MARC record | catkey: 1926333