Preliminary aeroradioactivity and geologic map of the Falls City SW quadrangle, Atacosa, Karnes, and Live Oak Counties, Texas [map] / by D.H. Eargle, R.D. Brown, Jr., and R.M. Moxham
- Eargle, Dolan H., Jr.
- Additional Titles:
- Falls City SW quadrangle, Atacosa, Karnes, and Live Oak Counties, Texas
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 46 x 41 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, R. D. (Richard D.), Moxham, Robert Morgan, 1919-, Geological Survey (U.S.), and U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Geophysical investigations ; map GP-252
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:31,680. (W 98 015ʹ00ʺ--W 98 007ʹ30ʺ/N 28 052ʹ30ʺ--N 28 045ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contour lines., "Geology by D.H. Eargle, 1956-58 and R.D. Brown, Jr., 1957. Radioactivity contours by R.M. Moxham ..., 1956.", "Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.", and Includes location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 1926402