Aeromagnetic map of the Ephrata quadrangle, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania / by Randolph W. Bromery, Gerald L. Zandle, and others ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Internal Affairs
- Bromery, Randolph W. (Randolph Wilson), 1926-2013
- Additional Titles:
- Ephrata quadrangle, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, aeromagnetic map
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 57 x 44 cm, on sheet 61 x 71 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Zandle, Gerald L., Geological Survey (U.S.), and Pennsylvania. Department of Internal Affairs
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.87:GP-241
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 76°15ʹ00ʺ--W 76°07ʹ30ʺ/N 40°15ʹ00ʺ--N 40°07ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
"Base map by Topographic Division, U.S. Geological Survey."
Includes text, location map, and index to adjacent quadrangles.
Includes "Index map of Pennsylvania showing area of aeromagnetic survey 1956-57."
"Aeromagnetic survey flown at 500 feet above ground, 1957."
View MARC record | catkey: 1926964