Cultural resource inventory and testing in the Salt Creek Pocket and Devils Lane areas, Needles District, Canyonlands National Park, Utah [microform] / by Betsy L. Tipps and Nancy J. Hewitt ; with contributions by Nancy J. Coulam, William A. Lucius and Alan R. Schroedl ; prepared under the supervision of Alan R. Schroedl, principal investigator ; submitted in partial fulfillment of contract CX 1200-4-A063 to National Park Service, Denver, Colorado ; submitted by P-III Associates, Inc
- Tipps, Betsy L.
- Denver, Colo. : National Park Service, Rocky Mountain Region ; Springfield, Va : Available from N.T.I.S., Operations Division, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 158 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hewitt, Nancy J., Coulam, Nancy J., Lucius, William A., Schroedl, Alan R., P-III Associates, and United States. National Park Service. Rocky Mountain Regional Office
- Report Numbers:
- I 29.86/3:1
- "May 1989."
"Cultural resources report 411-01-8827."
"Performing organization rept. no. CRR 411-01-8827"-- Report documentation p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages -158.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. [Washington : U.S. SUPTDOCS/GPO, 1989]. 3 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 1927325