Eugene District proposed resource management plan/environmental impact statement [microform] : [final / prepared by Eugene District Office].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Eugene District
- Additional Titles:
- Proposed resource management plan and final environmental impact statement
Western Oregon planning strategy
Existing and suitable wild, scenic, and/or recreational rivers ...
Seral stage and major plant groups
Final Eugene District resource management plan/EIS
- Eugene, Or. : The District, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations, maps (some folded) ; 28 cm
- v. 1. [no specific title] -- v. 2. Appendices -- v. 3. Appendix KK. Response to public comments.
- Cover title.
"Proposed resource management plan and final environmental impact statement"--Prelim. p.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0896-M (v. 1-3).
"BLM/OR/WA/ES-94/33+1792"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [1994- <14> microfiches : negative. Header title (map 2-1): Western Oregon planning strategy. Header title (map 2-13): Existing and suitable wild, scenic, and/or recreational rivers .... Header title (map 3-16): Seral stage and major plant groups.
View MARC record | catkey: 1927362