Land use plan : Upper Hanover Township, East Greenville, Pennsburg, and Red Hill Boroughs, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania / prepared by Montgomery County Planning Commission
- Corporate Author:
- Montgomery County Planning Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Comprehensive plan, East Greenville Borough, March 1971, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Norristown, Pennsylvania : Montgomery County Planning Commission, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 56 x 65 cm, folded to 28 x 22 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:21,600 (W 75°34ʹ09ʺ--W 75°26ʹ43ʺ/N 40°26ʹ49ʺ--N 40°20ʹ40ʺ).
- Categories of land use shown: residence, residential commerce, commerce, industry, utility, institution, and open space. Also shows road proposals.
Oriented with north toward the upper left.
"Prepared ... December 1969."
Includes location map.
Text and illustrations on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 1931157