Lessons learned from the California drought (1987-1992) [microform] / prepared for the Institute for Water Resources, Water Resources Support Center, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers by Benedykt Dziegielewski, Hari P. Garbharran, John F. Langowski, Jr.].
- Dziegielewski, Benedykt
- Fort Belvoir, Va. : The Institute ; [Springfield, VA] : [Available from the National Technical Information Service], 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 207 pages, 46 unnumbered pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Garbharran, Hari P.
Langowski, John F.
U.S. Army Engineer Institute for Water Resources
- IWR report ; 93-NDS-5
- "National study of water management during drought"--Cover.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0452-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 203-207).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 3 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1934128