An Emerging framework : data system advances for clinical nursing practice
- Additional Titles:
- Nursing data systems: the emerging framework
- Washington, D.C. : American Nurses Association, 
- Physical Description:
- v, 190 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Toward a national database for nursing practice / Norma M. Lang [et al.] -- The nursing minimum data set (NMDS) : a framework for the organization of nursing language / Harriet H. Werley, Polly Ryan, and CeCelia R. Zorn -- Medicare claims databases of the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA) / Patricia A. Prescott -- NANDA's nursing diagnosis taxonomy : a nursing database / Judith J. Warren and Lois M. Hoskins -- Home health care classifications (HHCCs) : nursing diagnoses and nursing interventions / Virginia K. Sabo -- The Omaha system : nursing diagnoses, interventions, and client outcomes / Karen S. Martin and nancy J. Scheet -- Nursing interventions classification (NIC) : a language to describe nursing treatments / Gloria M. Bulechek, Joanne C. McCloskey, and William J. Donahue -- International activities and perspectives on an international classification for nursing practice (ICNP) / Norma M. Lang and Margaret Murphy -- Building a unified nursing language system (UNLS) / Kathleen A. McCormick and Rita Zielstorff -- The UMLS knowledge sources : tools for building better user interfaces / Donald A.B. Lindberg and Betsy L. Humphreys -- Practice and policy implications of clinical and administrative databases / Ada Jacox -- Nursing intervention lexicon and taxonomy (NILT) / Susan J. Grobe -- Classification of nursing-sensitive patient outcomes / Marion Johnson and Meridean Maas -- The Department of Veterans Affairs experience : development of a database for the patient problem list / Bernadette Pohlmann.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1939607