Hydrology and water resources of the lower Merrimack River Basin, Massachusetts, from Concord River, Lowell, to Plum Island, Newburyport [map] / by Frederick B. Gay and David F. Delaney ; prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Water Resources Commission
- Gay, Frederick B.
- Additional Titles:
- Merrimack River Basin, Massachusetts, from Concord River, Lowell, to Plum Island, Newburyport
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 7 maps on 4 sheets : color ; sheets 74 x 106 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Delaney, David F.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Massachusetts. Water Resources Commission
- Hydrologic investigations atlas ; HA-616
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:48,000. (W 71 020ʹ00ʺ--W 70 045ʹ00ʺ/N 42 055ʹ00ʺ--N 42 035ʹ00ʺ).
Scale 1:125,000. (W 71 020ʹ00ʺ--W 70 045ʹ00ʺ/N 42 055ʹ00ʺ--N 42 035ʹ00ʺ).
- Text, tables, graphs, and bibliographical references on sheet.
View MARC record | catkey: 1939776