Geologic map of the Pulaski quadrangle, Tennessee [cartographic material] / by Charles W. Wilson, Jr., and James P. Kirby ; prepared in cooperation with Tennessee Valley Authority
- Wilson, Charles W., Jr., 1905-1985
- Nashville, Tenn. : Division of Geology, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 48 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 23 cm + pamphlet (8 pages ; 23 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Hershey, Robert E.
Kirby, James P.
Tennessee Valley Authority
Tennessee. Division of Geology
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- MRS ; 59-NE
Geologic map ; GM 59-NE
- Related Titles:
- Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Pulaski quadrangle, Tennessee
Pulaski quadrangle, Tennessee, geologic map
Mineral resources summary of the Pulaski quadrangle, Tennessee
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 87 007ʹ30ʺ--W 87 000ʹ00ʺ/N 35 015ʹ00ʺ--N 35 007ʹ30ʺ).
- Issued in envelope with title: Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Pulaski quadrangle, Tennessee.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Base topographic map by USGS-TVA.
Includes location map.
Title of pamphlet: Mineral resources summary of the Pulaski quadrangle, Tennessee / by Robert E. Hershey and Charles W. Wilson, Jr.
View MARC record | catkey: 1940591