Nursing research using historical methods [electronic resource] : qualitative designs and methods in nursing / Mary de Chesnay, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN, editor
- New York : Springer Publishing Company, 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 215 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- De Chesnay, Mary
- Qualitative designs and methods in nursing
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Learning the historical method : step-by-step / Sandra B. Lewenson and Annemarie McAllister -- Essay on sources / Patricia D'Antonio -- Commentary : interview with Dr. Barbra Mann Wall / Mary de Chesnay -- Inside tract of doing historical research : my dissertation story / Annemarie McAllister and Sandra B. Lewenson -- History in the making : organizing a nursing history dissertation / Jeannine Uribe -- Conducting oral history research in community mental health nursing / Geertje Boschma -- Celluloid angels : the power of stories / David Stanley -- The Navajo experience of Elizabeth Forrester, public health nurse / Mary Ann Ruffing-Rahal -- Sojourner : life stories of a global health nurse / Barbara A. Anderson -- Aviation pioneers : World War II evacuation nurses / Susan Y. Stevens -- Commentary : history through the lens of a nurse / Susan Y. Stevens.
- 9780826126177 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19406836