Geologic map of the Evensville quadrangle, Tennessee [cartographic material] / by George D. Swingle ; prepared in cooperation with Tennessee Valley Authority
- Swingle, George D.
- Nashville, Tenn. : Division of Geology, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 48 cm, folded in envelope 31 x 23 cm + pamphlet (17 pages ; 23 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Luther, Edward T. (Edward Turner), Tennessee Valley Authority, Tennessee. Division of Geology, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Mineral resources summary ; MRS 118-SW and Geologic map ; GM 118-SW
- Related Titles:
- Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Evensville quadrangle, Tennessee, Evensville quadrangle, Tennessee, geologic map, and Mineral resources summary of the Evensville quadrangle, Tennessee
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 85 000ʹ00ʺ--W 84 052ʹ30ʺ/N 35 037ʹ30ʺ--N 35 030ʹ00ʺ).
- Issued in envelope with title: Geologic map and mineral resources summary of the Evensville quadrangle, Tennessee., Relief shown by contours and spot heights., Base topographic map by USGS-TVA., Includes cross section and location map., and Title of pamphlet: Mineral resources summary of the Evensville quadrangle, Tennessee / by George D. Swingle and Edward T. Luther.
View MARC record | catkey: 1940857