Finite-difference model for aquifer simulation in two dimensions with results of numerical experiments / by P.C. Trescott, G.F. Pinder, and S.P. Larson
- Trescott, Peter C.
- Washington : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 116 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pinder, George Francis, 1942- and Larson, S. P.
Full Text available online
- Techniques of water-resource investigations of the United States Geological Survey. bk. 7. Automated data processing and computations ; ch. C1
- Theoretical development -- Test problems -- Numerical solution -- Comparison of numerical results -- Considerations in designing an aquifer model.
- Supersedes A digital model for aquifer evaluation, by G. F. Pinder, published in 1970.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 32-33.
View MARC record | catkey: 1941079