Peacebuilding and Reconciliation [electronic resource]: Contemporary Themes and Challenges
- Darwīsh, Marwān, (College teacher)
- London : Pluto Press Sept. 2012 Gordonsville : Macmillan [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 240 p. 08.860 x 05.620 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Peacebuilding and Reconciliationbrings together a number of critical essays from members of the renowned Centre for Peace & Reconciliation Studies, based at Coventry University in the UK.This is a highly topical book covering the latest developments and issues in the discipline of peacebuilding, reconstruction, and reconciliation, using a range of global case studies. The wide range of geographic case studies provides fascinating comparisons and contrasts of different approaches to building peace and reconciling conflicting parties.Peacebuilding and Reconciliationis a cutting-edge collection ideal for students and academics in peace studies, development studies, and international relations.
0745332889 (Library Binding)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Pluto Press
View MARC record | catkey: 19411868