The peacekeeping economy [electronic resource] : using economic relationships to build a more peaceful, prosperous, and secure world / Lloyd J. Dumas
- Dumas, Lloyd J.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 418 p. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The hopeful science -- Laying the foundations -- The core principles of economic peacekeeping -- Making it happen: building a peacekeeping economy in the "real world" -- Making it stronger: organizations and institutions -- Does globalization contribute to economic peacekeeping? -- The economic promise of demilitarized security -- Removing barriers to demilitarized security: managing the transition -- Extending demilitarized security: economic peacekeeping and nonviolent action -- Demilitarized security, development, and terrorism -- Bringing it all together: toward a more prosperous and secure world.
- 9780300166347 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 367-404) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19411878